Bell Marine & Mill Supply Limited has been supplying the Great Lakes Merchant fleet and local industry with consumable supplies for over 70 years. We are the oldest "Ship Chandler" in the Great Lakes region.

Bell Marine was established by Grant Bell as a marine electrician’s shop in 1921. It ran in that capacity until 1941 when it was transformed into a marine and industrial supply house servicing local industry and the Great Lakes merchant fleets. The company still supplies the local industry and merchant fleets with everything from Esso lubricants to chemicals to general rigging and maintenance supplies. In 1986 Bell Marine was bought by Charles Bognar, of Lake Erie Marine Fuels Ltd., and since 1993 has been run by Jeff Bognar, the son of Charles. Bell Marine has an experienced and reliable staff. The company’s goals still stand, as they always have, to provide the best products, at the best prices, with the utmost level of accurate and timely service, to our valued customers, 24 hours a day, 7days a week.


Bell Marine & Mill Supply
  • Shipping
  • Schools
  • Factories
  • Mills
  • Gas Industry


Thank You For Visiting Our Web Site!


905-835-1144 | 905-835-8536 |
Email:
Emailjeffbognar@thebognargroup.com
2 Killaly St. West | Port Colborne | Ontario | L3K 6A1

Copyright © 2001 Bell Marine & Mill Supply All Rights Reserved